Monday, June 15, 2009

This one knows what she wants...just not how to get it.

I want things to go such the opposite of the last go-round. Slower, tamer. Nothing hurried, nothing rushed - but everything slowed down, savored, appreciated.
I've had the relationship filled with frenzy and lust. I've tasted the relationship based solely on physicality and have been left wanting.
I want a slow burn. A passion that rises and falls, pitches and rolls. I want a social relationship as well as a much more demure private one. I want the kind of relationship where it's okay for me to call after a long day and say "Can I just fall asleep in your arms with my head on your chest, please? Would that be okay?" And it would be.
I want the kind of relationship where he feels free to call me after a bad day and say "Babe. I don't want to do anything tonight. I just want you to come over. We can watch a movie or just sit in the dark or whatever. I just need you here." And I would feel comfortable with going.
I want a relationship of passionate comfort. I want to find a companion who is on my path - I wan us to continue our walk together.

No comments: